Monday, May 25, 2009

Marble Chocolate Bread

After a few attempts on making a plain bread, I have the urge to do something more challenging after all, so far my bread has been quite well received from my family except my son... he seldom finish a thin slice of my bread....*sigh*...
So this time I chose Marble Bread - why ? because my two children are chocolate lovers. They love anything that is chocolates. But inorder to make it more attractive and interesting I chose marble effect.. though its still far cry of the original recipe - guess I did not roll tightly enough, but as its my first attempt I'm quite satisfied. This time my son did finish 1 thin slice but commented too bland...
My husband gave a thumb up for this bread and requested I bake it again.
Thanks dear for your encouragement.







No comments: