Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Cake cum Log Cake

My cell group leader hold a Christmas Celebration in their house, everyone was supposed to bring a blessed potluck dish.
I'm honoured to be asked to make a piece of Birthday Cake for Jesus !
Needless to say I'm excited and decided to make a 10" cheesecake.

We sang Birthday Songs for Jesus, everyone commented that was nice. The almond flakes was a last minute decision as I found that the sides are quite unsightly...
I used the logcake cream for the side. Ah.. must be God's wisdom.




Log Cake

My first decorated logcake. The swiss roll was ordered from my office cafe. I used a non-diary cream and whipped till stiff add in chocolate cream and rum. Its great fun using those oranaments I've collected since last year. Will try to do my own swissroll next time.




My little girl was very sweet to have offered her "house" to decorate on the logcake.

Merry Christmas to everyone who chance upon this website !

No comments: