Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Milo Doggies Cookies

So far, I didnt include my children to help with my bakings, as they might create extra work extra mess.... Inspired by one of the mummies, I decided to let them join in, so I chose this recipe that allow them to shape and play with it. After all, they are the ones who will be eating, so it doesnt matter if its ugly.Its one of the ways to do things together with them, sooner they might have their own world and it might not be possible when they grow up.
These were done by me.









These batch were done by them, the naughty looking ones with a witch nose were made by my gal... the one with a flying ear was done by my son.
They have great fun, and after doing my little girl ask me are we going to do this everyweek ?
Well, I'm planning to do this again but this time I'll try horlick version.






No comments: