Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Japanese Cotton Cheesecake




I was very excited when it comes out from the oven,firstly this is my first time using the springform baking tin which I've bought donkey years, secondly it smells good when freshly out from the oven, I took picture of this cake with different positions until my helper said "aiyo the cake very tired already lah mum" but the taste was disappointing. Its all due to my stubborness for not heeding advise from my friend Esther, she said PH cheese cannot be used for this recipe. *Sigh* will try again.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, if u are using springform baking tin, u have to wrap the tin with aluminium foil
to prevent water from sipping in. The cake seems not evenly bake too. Do not use the oven fan mode. Try again. Last week, Carrefour having offer for the Phil. cream cheese. 2 for $5.00. It was really cheap. Go grab it.

Esther