Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trail Pineapple Tart (Preparing for CNY2011)

I've not been baking for 3 months! My new year resolution will be to bake at least once a month and try the new recipe books. Recently, whilst shopping at Ntuc and other shopping centres, they have started on the new year goodies, and songs. That motivated me and reminds me that CNY is drawing near. I've decided to try on Pineapple Tart as this is a must have goodies for this festive season. As this is only a trail, I decided to do it on my own, without any help! Yes I made it and  I took the whole morning and only managed to fill up 3 tubs. I used Lurpak butter instead of Ntuc or SCS. Verdict : We dont find any difference lor.. so will stick to cheaper brand the next round. I've calculated the cost and its half the price of what we bought from the market - exclude labour cost. But the joy of making on our own is beyond comprehend.



No comments: